We visit a doctor that WON’T try to poke you in the prostate: the BOSS DR-880. The DR-880 won’t be able to prescribe the medicine for what ails you (unless what ails you is a vitamin beat deficiency). It will, however, provide you with enough kits and pads to satisfy even the most genre-unbounded artist. See more on Gearwire.com.
- 255 drum & percussion sounds, and 16 bass sounds including Finger Bass, Slap Bass, Acoustic Bass, Pick Bass
- Velocity-sensitive pads permit very expressive rhythm pattern programming
- Roll and Flam buttons
- Foot control jack permits connection to optional footswitch for hands-free start/stop and fills
- Unique pad interface designed like a bass guitar neck for easy programming of rhythm/bass lines
The DR-670 Dr. Rhythm stands as one of the most feature-packed and affordable drum machines in BOSS history. This compact rhythm-creation tool offers all the acclaimed sounds from BOSS flagship DR-770 model, while adding velocity-sensitive pads, foo…… More >>
- Increase the size of your musical canvas with this expansion memory card
- Adds 128MB RAM
- Used for the MPC500, 1000 or 2500
- Add to the number and/or size of the samples you can run simultaneously
Expand the memory capacity of your MPC500, MPC1000, and MPC2500. Expanded memory will allow you to load more samples and create more beats! Also very useful when using the audio CD burn option on the MPC2500…. More >>
- Over 700 built in sounds with 99 preset and 99 user patterns
- Battery Power capability and AC Adapter (included)
- Bright, glowing, backlit pads that follow the beat
- Microphone input and Headphone output
- Drum Roll / Note Repeat feature for realism and expression
Inspiration can happen anywhere. The XR20 is loaded with pro-grade, industrial-strength drum, percussion, bass, synth, sound effects, vocal and instrument hit sounds and has the ability to lay them in a groove wherever and whenever you’re ready. Over 700 pre-loaded sounds, and an integrated effects engine for Reverb, EQ and Compression put you in full control of your beat production. A microphone input is even included for mixing vocals with your patterns. Brill… More >>
A drum machine is an electronic musical instrument designed to imitate the sound of drums and other percussion instruments. These machines are very useful instruments for a wide variety of musical genres, not just purely electronic music. They are also an urgent necessity when session drummers are not available.
Drum Machines offers a choice selection of classic drum machines, meticulously sampled to faithfully reproduce the original sounds. They can be easily tweaked with cleverly mapped controls, allowing users to experiment with the inner workings of the instrument and adjust to taste.
A brief history
The first commercially available rhythm machines were included in organs in the late 1960s, and were intended to accompany the organist. The first largely successful drum machine was the Rhythm Ace. It was produced by a company called Ace Tone which was later named Roland. Early drum machines were often referred to as rhythm machines.
TR-808,TR-606,TR-707,TR-727 and tb-303. Roland drum machines
The beat thang drum machine is revolutionizng the way that music is produced and this virutal drum machine also has the ability to sample your sounds from online or in your computer.
Beat Thang Drum machine is the ultimate beat making software for the serious producer who is looking to make better beats and make better hip hop beats using their computer. All types of big name producers have started using the beat thang drum machine to start making high quality rap beats and hip hop instrumentals using their computer.
Beat Thang Drum Machine Tutorials|Beat Thang|Beat Thang Virtual|Beat Thang Drum|Tweet